Evaluating Alternative Tobacco Products
With over 20 years of experience conducting comprehensive Phase I-IIa clinical studies, Frontage Clinical Services has full-service capabilities to conduct a broad range of study types (e.g. PK, confinement and ambulatory). Because of our extensive experience with a wide variety of drug delivery systems, we are well-positioned to conduct tobacco-focused clinical research studies with endpoints including nicotine PK analysis, abuse liability and analysis of biomarkers of potential harm.
Frontage Full-Service Approach
Our modern 36,000 sq. ft. facility located in Secaucus, NJ includes a purpose-built, 160-bed clinic within multiple units, and specialized smoking and vaping rooms. We have a secure limited-access dedicated storage facility for investigational products, with video monitoring and restricted key card entry throughout the facility. Our staff includes 2 full time board-certified physicians serving as Investigators, and a laboratory manager, project manager and technical advisor with tobacco clinical research experience.
What sets us apart:
- Air handling units utilizing displacement ventilation
- Convective air flows from floor to ceiling
- Adjoining dispensing rooms and processing laboratories
- Accommodations for up to 40 subjects at one time
- Furniture containing non-absorbent fabric for easy cleaning
Recruitment Capabilities For Tobacco Studies
Our clinical facility is in an ethnically diverse region in northern New Jersey:
- Less than 7 miles from NYC, with access to over 3 million healthy adult volunteers who self-report as smokers
- Proximity to extensive mass transit and major airports
- Located in medical center hub, giving access to large pool of trained medical staff.
Tobacco Specific Assays: We are developing a variety of assays tailored to meet your needs in matrices such as human serum, plasma, and urine.
If you are interested in Tobacco Specific Biomarkers, please click here!